– (CATHY) Tell me about being a mother.
– This is a critical time. I know, I know. Don’t tell me about being a mother! – It has a key card entry system.
– Newcastle? And the balcony overlooks the park. It’s 550 square foot.
You’re two miles from the city centre. – A bus takes you into town.
– Newcastle? Are you kidding me? – Near the Olympic Park.
– Who do I know in Newcastle? – It’s temporary accommodation.
– And I’m supposed to just say yes? I never said I wanted to go to Newcastle. (DISTORTED ANGRY VOICES) (SHOUTS) Tell me about being a mother!
You do not know me. You do not judge me!